Monday, April 30, 2012

Well, I tried to come back twice...seems it didn't work out lol! Three times a charm!!?? Yes indeed!!!

Divorced, finally. Moved on, finally. Custody battle over, finally. (She's alllll mine). Stalking over, finally (although I will probably always look over my shoulder...sigh). Finally stable, finally stable, finally stable!!

DD and I have been in this apartment for eight months...wahooooo!!!! That is the longest (by far) in the past 3 years...ugh!!! Nuff...

PAPERCRAFTING HERE I COME!! LOOKING FORWARD TO NSD!!! Looking forward to creating and I actually did create an 8x8 page today! Looks a little cheesy and dated, but hey after a couple of years my skills are a little rusty and my stash is waaaaaaaay outdated lol! It's all good, though!!!

Prayers and Hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a sweet message :)